Join our team
This position is offered as a full-time Independent Contractor (10-99). As an independent contractor you will be paid per each hour working with a patient at a rate starting around $50 per hour. At Dr. Megan Mullin Physical Therapy there are also opportunities for promotion to a Manager/Clinical Director.
We are seeking a highly skilled and compassionate Occupational Therapist to join our dedicated team. As an Occupational Therapist at Dr. Megan Mullin Physical Therapy, you will play a vital role in helping individuals regain independence and improve their daily functioning. You will assess, plan, and implement occupational therapy interventions tailored to the unique needs of our patients, contributing to their overall health and quality of life.
We are located inside 28 West Gym in Woodstock, NY where we have two beautifully designed private offices that allow for a more intimate healing setting for patients. We also have access to all of 28 West Gym’s space and equipment to utilize during sessions.
What makes this job unique is that you will have ultimate freedom, autonomy, and flexibility as a clinician! You decide your schedule- how many patients you want to see, schedule them around your lifestyle, work as many or as few hours that you want. Patient population consists of mostly orthopedic injuries, as well as younger athletes, and medicare population (50/50).
- Treat patients one-on-one for 45 mins or 1 hour, whatever your patient needs.
- Welcome to incorporate aquatic therapy, boxing, yoga, energy work, or other activities into your treatment plans.
- Easy documentation and scheduling using WebPT & Intake Q
- Access to a brand new state-of-the-art gym and studio with over 15K members that are waiting for your services
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate patients’ functional abilities and limitations.
- Develop personalized treatment plans focused on improving activities of daily living (ADLs), fine motor skills, and cognitive function.
- Provide therapeutic interventions to enhance motor coordination, strength, and sensory processing.
- Collaborate with patients to set realistic goals and empower them to achieve maximum independence.
- Utilize adaptive equipment and assistive technology to enhance patients’ functional abilities.
- Work closely with interdisciplinary teams, including physical therapists, physicians, and other healthcare professionals, to ensure coordinated and holistic patient care.
- Educate patients and their families on adaptive techniques, home exercise programs, and strategies for long-term success.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records, documenting progress and modifications to treatment plans.
- Master’s degree or higher in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program.
- Current California state licensure as an Occupational Therapist.
- Strong clinical skills with a focus on evidence-based practice.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Compassionate and patient-centered approach to care.
- Experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Specialized training or certification in a relevant area (e.g., hand therapy, neuro-rehabilitation).
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- Flexible schedule.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
Who should apply for this job?
- Someone who is self-motivated, ambitious, driven, business-orientated, who wants to make their own schedule, is detail-oriented, reliable, compassionate, and a good listener.
- Someone who embraces total body wellness through a mind-body-spirit treatment approach.
- Someone who wants the flexibility of extended time-off for travel with the stability of a permanent job.
- Someone who wants the ability to build what they want in a cash- based practice without the risk.
- Someone who wants to grow in the company long-term and move into management roles.
- Someone who wants to learn and be mentored —> that means new grads and experienced clinicians, please apply! You’ll learn everything you need to become a world-class, cash-based therapist.
If you are a passionate and dedicated Occupational Therapist looking to make a positive impact on the lives of individuals in the Woodstock community, we invite you to join our dynamic team at Dr. Megan Mullin Physical Therapy. Apply today by submitting your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.