Join our team:
This position is offered as a full-time Independent Contractor (10-99). As an independent contractor you will be paid per each hour working with a patient at a rate starting around $50 per hour. At Dr. Megan Mullin Physical Therapy there are also opportunities for promotion to a Manager/Clinical Director.
We are seeking a highly skilled and compassionate Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist to join our dedicated team. As a Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist at Dr. Megan Mullin Physical Therapy, you will play a crucial role in assessing, diagnosing, and treating patients with pelvic floor dysfunction. Your expertise will contribute to our mission of enhancing the overall health and well-being of our community through specialized physical therapy services.
We are located inside Kennedy Club Fitness in San Luis Obispo where we have two beautifully designed private offices that allow for a more intimate healing setting for patients. We also have access to all of Kennedy’s state of the art equipment to utilize during sessions.
What makes this job unique is that you will have ultimate freedom, autonomy, and flexibility as a clinician! You decide your schedule- how many patients you want to see, schedule them around your lifestyle, work as many or as few hours that you want. Patient population consists of mostly orthopedic injuries, as well as younger athletes, and medicare population (50/50).
- Treat patients one-on-one for 45 mins or 1 hour, whatever your patient needs.
- Welcome to incorporate aquatic therapy, boxing, yoga, energy work, or other activities into your treatment plans.
- Easy documentation and scheduling using WebPT & Intake Q
- Access to a brand new state-of-the-art gym and studio with over 15K members that are waiting for your services
- Conduct thorough assessments to diagnose pelvic floor dysfunction and related conditions.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on assessment findings and patient goals.
- Provide evidence-based physical therapy interventions to address pelvic floor issues, including but not limited to pelvic pain, incontinence, and pelvic organ prolapse.
- Educate patients on pelvic health, anatomy, and self-care strategies to promote long-term well-being.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including physicians and specialists, to ensure coordinated and comprehensive care for patients.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records, documenting progress and modifications to treatment plans.
- Stay current with the latest research and advancements in pelvic floor physical therapy to enhance the quality of care provided.
- Participate in team meetings, case reviews, and professional development activities.
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy from an accredited program.
- Current California state licensure as a Physical Therapist.
- Specialized training or certification in Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy.
- Strong clinical skills with a focus on evidence-based practice.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Compassionate and patient-centered approach to care.
- Experience working as a Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist.
- Membership in professional organizations related to pelvic floor health.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- Flexible schedule.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
Who should apply for this job?
- Someone who is self-motivated, ambitious, driven, business-orientated, who wants to make their own schedule, is detail-oriented, reliable, compassionate, and a good listener.
- Someone who embraces total body wellness through a mind-body-spirit treatment approach.
- Someone who wants the flexibility of extended time-off for travel with the stability of a permanent job.
- Someone who wants the ability to build what they want in a cash- based practice without the risk.
- Someone who wants to grow in the company long-term and move into management roles.
- Someone who wants to learn and be mentored —> that means new grads and experienced clinicians, please apply! You’ll learn everything you need to become a world-class, cash-based therapist.
If you are a passionate and dedicated Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist looking to make a positive impact on the lives of individuals in the San Luis Obispo community, we invite you to join our dynamic team at Dr. Megan Mullin Physical Therapy. Apply today by submitting your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.