Physical Therapist – Woodstock, NY
Dr. Megan Mullin Physical Therapy is a small business in Woodstock, NY. Our goal is to provide quality care to our community and allow patients to have a full hour with their doctor of physical therapy.
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- Wellness programs
- Flexible working hours
- Lively atmosphere
Physical Therapist hired as an Independent Contractor at Dr. Megan Mullin Physical Therapy.
We are located inside 28 West Gym in Woodstock, NY where we have two beautifully designed private offices that allow for a more intimate healing setting for patients. We also have access to all of 28 West Gym’s space and equipment to utilize during sessions.
What makes this job unique is that you will have ultimate freedom, autonomy, and flexibility as a clinician! You decide your schedule- how many patients you want to see, schedule them around your lifestyle, work as many or as few hours that you want.
– Patient population consists of mostly orthopedic injuries, as well as younger athletes, and Medicare population (50/50).
– Treat patients one-on-one for 45 mins or 1 hour, whatever your patient needs.
– Welcome to incorporate aquatic therapy, boxing, yoga, energy work, or other activities into your treatment plans.
– Easy documentation and scheduling using WebPT & Intake Q
– Access to a brand new state-of-the-art gym and studio with over 15K members that are waiting for your services.
– Embrace a mind-body-spirit treatment approach, addressing the whole person.
– Take extended time-off when you want to travel and explore the world.
– Live in a highly-educated, open and loving community with endless outdoor activities.
– Freedom to treat in a way that is best for that client, and the freedom of your own schedule achieving a work- life balance.
As an independent contractor you will be paid per each hour working with a patient at a rate starting around $55 per hour. At Dr. Megan Mullin Physical Therapy there are also opportunities for promotion to a Manager/Clinical Director.
Who Should Apply For This Job?
- Someone who is self- motivated, ambitious, driven, business-orientated, who wants to make their own schedule, is detail-oriented, reliable, compassionate, and a good listener.
- Someone who embraces total body wellness through a mind- body- spirit treatment approach.
- Someone who wants the flexibility of extended time-off for travel with the stability of a permanent job.
- Someone who wants the ability to build what they want in a cash- based practice without the risk.
- Someone who wants to grow in the company long-term and move into management roles.
Someone who wants to learn and be mentored —> that means new grads and experienced clinicians, please apply! You’ll learn everything you need to become a world-class, cash-based therapist.
Contact us directly to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org